*/

10.5.06

great news

Yesterday I was on the first oficial party with Czech guys and I didn´t cook! I was just a lazy guest and I had delicious chicken meat, pork steak and fish. Boys cooked very tasty meal! So I was invited to their house (it´s hire by their company - very modern, everything in wood and rust-resistance steel) and I fell in love of this house, this place and in these boys! ;-) No, just kidding, most of them are older, almoust have a families... But now I think I have my destiny in the company of czech people. It´s normal situation because in the end of staying here people are separated by nationality. I tried to contact my foreign friends, but they haven´t time, some of them are in their country for a vacation and some of them simply didn´t answer. :-/ That is the pity, but never mind, a lot of czech guys is here. I think they are happier to be with other people than with colleaques or people from their work. And I have something in common with them because they work in company which is a major international force in IT services. ;-) Well, I hope we start to have a barbecue together very early.

It wasn´so great news, but now it is coming.... Finally I´m GOING to Paris, today I bought a return ticket (since 8 June till 12 June) and I´m really excited of it! I have a friend there so I´ll stay in his place and he´ll be my guide for 3 days. I´m lucky, right? ;-) But I have to practise my French for a little bit...

Aaaand in Sunday will arrive Mira. Or maybe not? We will see. :-D I hope that he´ll manage it now. For other week will my dad come to visit me for amost 5 days, I mean the sponsor will arrive again. :) Then during weekend of 26-28 May I want to go to Ameland. It´s a municipality and one of the West Frisian Islands off the north coast of the Netherlands. It consists mostly of sand dunes. I´m waiting to see the price which have to be payed. And then June will be very busy but very happy month. Because I will share my room with Czech girl Renata for first 14 days and then on the end of the month. Maybe other Czech girl Iva will join us for couple of days, because girls woun´t have accomodation for these days. And I´m also expecting my dear and poor sister (she´s graduate in 12 days!) and Julia and Jakub.

It´s enough , isn´t it? And leave me here your message sometimes please! (If you´re using Explorer, roll down to the bottom of my page and there´s a messageborder!). Dank u wel! :)

I wish good luck to my home choir VOX IUVENALIS. They´re going to Rusland for a festival tomorrow!