*/

3.5.06

Hello everybody,


start with this day I am free again... :) my mom left in the morning and I will have a time to go have parties. ;-) Well, just kidding, the last one (yesterday) was really good and long. Now I will have a pause for my studies... but just for a while... in two days another party? ;-)

I had really great time here, coz my mother was my sponsor ... have you somebody like that too? No? Find him! :)) We took many many trips that I am so lazy to descripe them... but whatever, you do not care. You have already problems with final exams at school, with graduate, with your parties outside. I received some emails about parties in Brno... and thank you very much!! Is it some kind of provocation? :-) I miss making some barbecue, I miss the smell of the fire and the smell of chicken meat or fat sausage. ;-) Ňami.

And when I am speaking about fire... how did you enjoy 30th April? Were every witches burned? ... I survived, hahaaa. :) But I will get dry because nobody kissed me under the cherry-tree. :-/ ;-)

Finally, if you want to see pics from trips with my mom, look to photogallery.

AND I won´t go to Czech rep. in my holiday time... I decided to stay here and take pleasure in my big love = Netherlands. So if you want to see me... wait two or three months. :) BYE BYEEE