*/

3.3.06

Winter is here... again


After last photos of nice and sunny weather I uploaded new photos. It is very cold but I always use my great bike to reach the center, to take a journey to the school, to the choir and as a surprise also to the pubs and clubs. ;-) Every people doing it like this they mustn´t be drunk or stoned. ;-) But for me it is not a problem because of money...
Tonight I was in the wonderful club with my czech friend Renata. We danced a lot, the music could be better but you can´t choose... in Thursdays are opened only some clubs without a fee for students. It was really fun we went there early (at midnight) ;-) and there were a lot of space for dancing. Who knows me understand. ;-) Then I get couple of free beers from some guys and at 5 am I returned back to home. :-D When I took a look at snowy trees and bikes outside and heard the bellringing from Dom tower it was like in a fairy tale. But then I saw my snowy bike with the frozen seat... brrrr. :-)
I want to apologize for many mistakes but I want to study English language a lot and this is a good practising. During the weekend I´m planning go to Amsterdam just for one day and I have to make my presentation to school. C U!

it is so romantic

couple of hours and find your bike! ;-)